Route 6 | Monday to
- Innes Park
- Coral Cove
- Elliott Heads
- North Bundaberg
- Welcome Creek
- Moore Park
Better Bus Tips
- Take correct change or small notes to pay for your ticket.
- Go to the nearest bus stop for the service going your way.
- Arrive ten minutes before your bus is due to depart
- When you are at the bus stop, check the approaching bus is on the route you require by looking at the bus destination sign.
- If you have a concession card, have it ready to show the driver.
- Hail your bus by putting your hand out when the bus is approaching.
- Make sure you stand in a visible position so that the driver can clearly see you.
- Tell the bus driver where you want to go and the driver will give you the best ticket.
- If no seats are available you need to stand, make sure you hold on to a strap or handle securely and steady yourself for the ride.
- Ring the bell when nearing your desired stop and remain seated until you arrive at your stop.
qConnect provides standard concession fares for the following:
- Children five to fourteen years of age inclusive (with exception of students traveling under the School Travel Assistance Scheme). Children four years and under travel for free.
- Full-time students from approved Queensland schools, TAFEs and universities undertaking study, Abstudy, Austudy or Youth Allowance approved courses. Approved students are required to produce a Tertiary Travel Card.
- Queensland pensioners holding a current Queensland pensioner Concession Card issued by Centrelink or Department of Veterans' Affairs.
- Seniors holding a Queensland Seniors Card (not a Seniors Discount Card).
All Day Ticket Deal..Purchase an all day ticket to cover all zones on all bus companies.
Cost of 2 Standard Less 10%